Don’t let the ‘C’ word stop you from enjoying your coffee. Help us practice safe brewing by following these important health and safety procedures:
1. Please practice social distancing by keeping a minimum of 1.5 metres between yourself and other espresso bar patrons, and avoiding physical greetings such as handshaking, hugs and kisses.
2. Please use the hand sanitiser provided at the door upon entry.
3. We will only be offering limited seating (2 tables with 2 clients per table), takeaway and delivery services at this time.
4. Please consider using a cashless payment method when purchasing your coffee (yes, we will accept cash).
5. As a courtesy to others, please cover your nose and mouth with your elbow or a tissue when sneezing or coughing. Please sanitise your hands after doing so.
6. We’ll be doing our part by regularly disinfecting surfaces, equipment and utensils. Our baristas will also be regularly washing their hands and using sanitiser between transactions. Tables will be disinfected immediately after use and disposable menus, plates, cutlery and cups will be used.
Changes to these policies will be updated as government-mandated restrictions are reassessed. Thank you.